Saturday, October 25, 2008

hey....

hey...Vincent here....I don't know whether i'm the 3rd person or the 4th...but it's ok...haiz..This whole week is a disaster 4 me....i broke up with my gf and i got 2 spend...hehe...don't wanna say how much..i keep it 2 myself...but happy birthday day 2 karen,yi fei and ganss..I wish i will have a grand birthday day next year...hehe...jokin la..i'm just DREAMING.....nways...i might be talk alot but i love 2 meet new friends..no matter wht kind r u..hehe...as long as u r a human...hehe..When u all wanna have a class outing again???I wanna go on a holiday......or mayb a BBQ.....get some one organize....Don't ask me cause i alerday help u all organize that friday things......eventhough it's not that good,but it work out well right??hehe...talk humans...give more comments and post more things..anything also can....TALK HUMANS..........
:]

No comments:

Post a Comment